Greenwood makes it easy for you to receive all or a portion of your payroll direct deposit. Using our direct deposit integration tool, you can set or update your existing direct deposit to point to your Greenwood spending account. To begin the process, follow the steps below:
- In the Greenwood app, select ‘Move Money’ -> ‘Direct Deposit’
- The Greenwood app displays a list of popular Employers and Payroll Service Providers.
- Select who your Employer or Payroll Service Provider is from the list. If you don’t see the Employer or Payroll Service Provider in the list, you can enter it in the search field manually to see if it populates.
- Select your Employer or Payroll Service Provider, enter your login and password credentials and once authenticated, confirm the percentage of your payroll direct deposit you would like to be deposited to your Greenwood account.
- You are presented with a success screen indicating that the payroll deposit has been switched to your Greenwood account.
If your Employer or Payroll Service Provider are not able to be found from the list, you can obtain your Routing and Account Information from the Greenwood app and provide it directly to your Employer or Payroll Service Provider to facilitate the update.
To obtain this information, login to the Greenwood app and select Dashboard > Green Arrow on Spending or Savings Account > Show Account Details.
Once you have provided the Routing and Account Number details to your Employer or Payroll Service Provider, you do not need to contact Greenwood again. Your Employer or Payroll Service Provider will process the change from their end.
*Please allow 1-2 pay cycles for Direct Deposit updates to take effect.
If you have additional questions or concerns or run into any issues, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-625-1921.