Greenwood's FAQs are helpful and easy to use! Just click on Frequently Asked Questions, find the topic you have a question about and review the content. If you don't see your question, please reach out to us!!
Greenwood is here to help by providing the information you need, when you need it! If you cannot find what you're looking for just reach out to us for further assistance.
- How do I apply for a Greenwood Account?
- Do you check my credit history when I apply for a Greenwood Account?
- How long does it take to open an account?
- What do I need to apply for a Greenwood Account?
- Can everybody have a Greenwood Account?
- Can I add my spouse or child to my account?
- See all 8 articles
- What are my Deposit and Transaction Limits?
- Will I get charged by Greenwood to check my balance at an ATM?
- What are your fees?
- Where do I find my account number?
- Is there a spending limit on my Greenwood Card?
- I just tried to take out cash at an out of network ATM but it was declined, even though I had enough in my account. Why?
- See all 10 articles
- What types of wire transfers can I receive?
- What information is needed to send a wire to my Greenwood Account?
- What is the limit for wire transfer?
- When will funds from my wire transfer be available?
- Can I initiate outgoing wires from my Greenwood account?
- Can anyone send a wire to my account?
- See all 9 articles